Setting Business in Poland
- Foreign entrepreneurs are very important group of investors in Poland.
- Their interest to be present on the Polish market is based on the following features:
- Poland’s accession to the European Union,
- Significant opening of real estate market,
- Low level of tax rates (19%),
- Tax benefits in privileged economic zones,
- Introduction of co-operation rules in case of partnerships between public and private units,
- High professional skills of Polish experts,
- Geopolitical and cultural proximity.
Global Audit Partner and our legal partner KKS Legal may accompany you in this process, providing you with accounting, tax, and legal assistance at every stage of your growth.
- Should you intend to set a business in Poland, our assistance will start in the following fields:
- Choosing the legal form of business to set,
- Appraisal of strong and weak points of the chosen form,
- Any proceedings required for incorporating the company,
- Financial, legal, social and tax due diligence as far as an acquisition of an enterprise is considered,
As well as:
- Supervision of formal aspects of operating a business,
- Land acquisition,
- Applying for any required permits and authorizations.
- Further on, we may support your growth in Poland through:
- Annual or periodical audit of accounts,
- Accounting supervision,
- Tax advice,
- Monthly reporting,
- Review of policies implemented within the company.